Vmedia ripping me off for Internet price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmedia ripping me off for Internet price

U tell me why I am being charged 59.99 for Internet when I have tv with u as well and your pricing plan says the cable 30 is 54.99 with tv and your charging me 59.99 wow vmedia maybe u should get your shit together

Hello vmedia u there look into account 399000942634 and fix this shit I'm not paying 59.99 when your pricing plan for cable 30 says I should be paying 54.99 with tv service

Comment

Hi koolguy1122,

If you have both internet and TV, you would see your internet service billed @ $59.95, but further down on your invoice you should also see that an additional $5.00 discount is applied. If you are not seeing this, please PM me your customer ID and I will make sure this discount has been applied accordingly.

Comment

Nope no discount says 59.99

Comment

Just keep ripinh people off 5$ here 10$ note there geeze TV don't even work half time time internet after 10 is not anywhere close to 30 Mbps

Comment

Forget it just keep screwing me I'm gonna cancel soon cost to much for the service and it doesn't work probably half time anyways

Comment

Check your PM koolguy1122

Comment

I am glad u see that because all I see is internet active 59.99

Comment

How many people have canceled the service latley

Comment

In your my account section at VMedia.ca, under the Bills & Payments section, select the Next Payment link under Statement. The additional $5.00 discount will show for you there.

Comment

If you go to billing and payments tab when you sign in, then click on the price for the upcoming payment on the right, you should see the bill broken down. Mine shows a [Internet 25M] discount $5.00. It's kind of hard to find. Everywhere else I look shows the full price. Not sure of you've looked there or not.

Comment

Shows up fine on my account
                        1. Premium Basic April 1 - May 1 $44.95
                        2. Internet 30M/5M April 1 - May 1 $59.95
                        3. [Internet 30M/5M] Discount April 1 - May 1 ($5.00)

Comment

Matt why does my bill say it is past due now when it was payed Feb 20 399000942634

Comment

Mine's all messed up now to lol
                            • Overdue: $70.29
                            • Next payment: $10.90
                            • Due date: Apr 1, 2015
                            I've only had an active account for 4 days now?

Comment

i called and they hung up on me told me it was a price increase like everyone else great customer service

Comment

Working...
                              X