Forum.vmedia.ca mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum.vmedia.ca mess

Don't understand why you changed the forums so drastically.... All it needed was to have to be signed in to post, seems like it's a real mess to try and navigate.... like looking for the latest posting , can't be done.. ah well should be expected I guess... lol
    Last edited by rwilly; 03-09-2015, 07:26 PM. Reason: forgot must've been done by the famous programmers lol go team go.....

What are you referring to? It looks the same to me.

Comment

must be just me I guess.... when I press new topics it comes back with one or two that are within an hour or two.... the rest are one, two three days ago... I thought they would have been more than that since last night... oh well whatever...

Comment

when I just pressed new topics only one comes up.... there's got to be more then that all day..... Maybe not anyone posting I guess..

Comment

Requiring sign-in to view posts has the nice advantage of keeping casual lookers and potential customers from being scared far, far away from Vmedia, which is what would happen if any such potential customers perused these forums.

Comment

lol how true , I wish that I went through them before I bought two boxes... I would have rented them for a few months , but then I would be far far away by now myself... if this direct feed from Rogers doesn't come through this time I'm out of here, don't care about the loss anymore with my family all over me with either the Internet not working or the iptv a bit of a joke I'll have to go back to rog#$.... whatever the cost , happy wife happy life lol

Comment

After login, use this link:

This
              Last edited by sina; 03-09-2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

I counted 19 Topics posted in "IPTV Tech Support" just yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Frank

Nice way of putting that. One might also consider it evidence that there is more interest in hiding the problems than actually solving them. A bit of a disappointment.if you ask me.

Or, another way of putting it is that they don't want potential customers looking at these forums and thinking that EVERYBODY is having problems. The problem with forums like these is that people pretty much only come here to complain. Very few people go searching out a company's support forums to say "Hey, loving my service! Keep up the good work!". I would estimate that there are less than 100 people complaining in these forums (I could be way off on that number, but I don't *think* I am - too lazy to go count though), out of many many more than that who are VMedia customers, and yes I'm sure there are plenty having issues who also just don't know about the forums to complain, but at the same time - it's not a representative sample of the entire VMedia customer base. Anybody coming into these forums would think that VMedia is nothing but problems, all the time, which has definitely not been my experience as a DSL/TV customer.
                  Last edited by wearysky; 03-10-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

To be honest, one of the MAJOR reason why I decided to give VMedia a chance is because I seen Leshka in the forums and trying to offer open/honest answers... I was on the fence but his transparency is what convinced me to try IPTV/support VMedia in their fight against the big 3, because it appeared from the outside to be a company that didn't hide from its issues/mistakes but was working hard to address and fix their issues.

I personally think blocking anonymous viewing of the forums is a step backwards, and I wouldn't be here if that was the case several months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeaul View Post
                      To be honest, one of the MAJOR reason why I decided to give VMedia a chance is because I seen Leshka in the forums and trying to offer open/honest answers... I was on the fence but his transparency is what convinced me to try IPTV/support VMedia in their fight against the big 3, because it appeared from the outside to be a company that didn't hide from its issues/mistakes but was working hard to address and fix their issues.

I personally think blocking anonymous viewing of the forums is a step backwards, and I wouldn't be here if that was the case several months ago.
                      Same here. Well said.

Comment

One of the issues , in my opinion, was the use of the forum by non-customers to incite riot in some threads. In addition, former customers were continually coming back to vent. If you have left Vmedia then go away. Why do they feel it necessary to try to pull other customers with them. Is there a commission involved???

In a previous post I suggested this forum be limited to customers only. I would like this forum to be used for customer problems and the resolution of those problems. I was getting tired of having to wade through post after post of nothing but hate, spewed by a few people. If you post that you are upset, I get it. Why does it require multiple posts from the same person spewing the same message over and over.

When I had an issue, which is relatively rare, I would get an answer in this forum. Either another customer would help or Leshka would provide some insight. Either way the problem got resolved and all was well. To me information/problem resolution/news is why I use the forum. I am quite happy the forum is now limited.
                        Last edited by HMR6518; 03-11-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

The issues aren't limited to the forum, tv and internet. Their main helpline is also out of operation (1-855-333-VBOX (8269)). Something has to give, and hopefully it is a concerted effort on their part to improve service and accountability to their customers.

Comment

Working...
                          X