Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from what i can see

most of Canada is down! :P

hate posting to my own post, but rogers/bell/peer1 are all experiencing issues ..... peer1 in particular says a lot, they are a transfer point in Canada down at 151 front in TORIX - not sure if they part of the problem but they certainly could be.. given they do have 99.999%uptime this is a suprise
    Last edited by jranger63; 03-10-2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Bell and cogeco are fine in Niagara. ...not sure about elsewhere but vmedia is not working here

Comment

COGECO okay in Kingston for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by jranger63 View Post
          ..... peer1 in particular says a lot, they are a transfer point in Canada down at 151 front in TORIX
          Failure is at the same location, we are not the only ones affected.

Comment

Matt, given there are a lot of conditionals peercon (more than likely alt pipe connects), to the end user it probably seems like the internet is going nuts.. seeing it is down at 151 .. a lot of peer's are being affected I would imagine... though they usually have a 1 - 2 hour turnaround unless it's a huge connection item that went... never been in there but seen some youtube vids of some of the provisioning, huge current and water sometimes don't mix very well... at this point, it's all speculation on my end, but if there was a fire in a vault, then could take up to a day.. hope not.... hope it can be rerouted, currently on OTA for news, but would like to get some tv... alone on birthday, so not much to do.... ....

Comment

Originally posted by jranger63 View Post
              hate posting to my own post, but rogers/bell/peer1 are all experiencing issues ..... peer1 in particular says a lot, they are a transfer point in Canada down at 151 front in TORIX - not sure if they part of the problem but they certainly could be.. given they do have 99.999%uptime this is a suprise
              Is there a website that shows these types of outages? So far I've been scanning DSL Reports, twitter, and other boards and don't see any complaints of outages from people with different providers.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X