No announcement yet.

Compensation for March 10, 2015 blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please contact billing@vmedia.ca to get 1 week of TV compensation.

Comment

You can keep my one week refund and use it for redundant equipment for your feeds hope this helps..... Thanks for the offer...If it's not better by the big red turnover feeding it won't matter i'll be cancelling ...
      Last edited by rwilly; 03-13-2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I, like rwilly, choose to pass on the gracious offer. I prefer to see vmedia ensure that it has reliable contingencies in place. Assuming that the recent problems will become a thing of the past the pricing of vmedia for the services provided are very reasonable.

Comment

As this was out of Vmedia control, I'm not going to ask any compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by ducatisport View Post
            As this was out of Vmedia control, I'm not going to ask any compensation.
            I assume you are kidding right? a 6 hour period was out of their control, the other 3-4 days of the week viewers spent frustrated by the poor quality of the TV stream was COMPLETELY in their control.

Comment

Originally posted by sjessop View Post
              I assume you are kidding right? a 6 hour period was out of their control, the other 3-4 days of the week viewers spent frustrated by the poor quality of the TV stream was COMPLETELY in their control.
              I'm not kidding.......after the service was restored I had no issues at all (or the days after), but you're free to ask for compensation

Comment

I should be compensated for convincing my girlfriend to give VMedia yet another chance, but I wont... Please don't let me down guys...

I remembered what it was like dealing with Red and Blue when we looked to compare plans and I desperately want to stay away from them...

Comment

Working...
                X