help vmedia no one has tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help vmedia no one has tv

Help vmedia no one has TV all black screen get off your asses and fix my dam TV service

I'm missing Vikings!!!!!!!

Comment

Please moderator do not close my thread. Preventing me from speaking my mind is what forums are for. We want an answer and do not tell us not to complain in several threads.

Comment

It's been over an hour with no answer they don't care about there customers

Comment

Originally posted by Camer41 View Post
          Please moderator do not close my thread. Preventing me from speaking my mind is what forums are for. We want an answer and do not tell us not to complain in several threads.
          There are already threads opened about the exact same issues, you creating additional threads does not help. If you'd like to voice your opinion, do so in the existing threads... Having 20 threads going all at once does nothing but slow down this forum and make it harder for everyone trying to figure out what's going on.

Comment

At least its not all channels.Watching Comedy right now in London.

Comment

[QUOTE=Camer41;n32869]Please moderator do not close my thread. Preventing me from speaking my mind is what forums are for. We want an answer and do not tell us not to complain in several threads.[/QUOTE.

I am no mod, but the issue I saw was people threatening to leave over and over and still coming back to do it all over again. Not sure which parallel universe that makes sense in but..............

Comment

Have you rebooted your box, unplug and plug in, it happens s lot to me, the boxes are not too stable.

Comment

Working...
                X