vbox randomly insalling everything again stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbox randomly insalling everything again stuck

When I got home today my vbox was installing all the programs it was set up with from factory besides your vmedia updates I came home yo my vbox installing every program on the vox and is bow frozen at 8/11 install not sure what to do was working fine now all frozed help

Hi Koolguy1122,

A factory reset should get you back up, very sorry for this. I will PM you instructions.

Comment

How is it it was working fine e before and now it does this how come it just dosnt work properly like a TV service should

Comment

I did all of that and it starts the install and freezes again that worked great guess no TV for me today maybe I should look at the box for a few hours that I am paying for that does nothing

Comment

Hi,

Generally this would be related to corrupt memory sectors on internal SD. Formatting should resolve this behavior and once complete, this is not something you should have to worry about moving forward.

Comment

I have to format 4 times for it to work properly the thing is nothing was wrong so why did this need to happen this is unacceptable for this to happen and the service to bow work properly get your shit together vmedia or I am done

Comment

Hi koolguy1122,

I can provide you with an alternative procedure to try, or if you give us a call we can look into this for you and issue a replacement if unable to get you back up. Very sorry, typically a straight forward factory reset will resolve this issue.

Comment

i have same problem here.

Comment

Hi ztommy,

Does it get stuck as well? Have you tried a factory reset on your VBox?

Comment

no stuck. i updating apps in google and after rebooting i can see the box installing his own apps back.ex facebook, skype, etc

Comment

Hi ztommy,

Very sorry for this, generally a factory reset will do the trick in this situation. We'll get you back up though, I'll follow up and see what we can do about getting this resolved.

Comment

Working...
                      X