micro freezing sports net baseball game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro freezing sports net baseball game

I just turned on the baseball game on Sportsnet and it is micro freezing with sound and picture please fix

Hi

Both Sportsnet Ontario and Sportsnet East are okay on the broadcast side - there must be something else at play here. Please call us so we can investigate while this is happening and get this taken care of for you, seems like this is frequent for you koolguy1122. 1-855-333-8269.

Comment

I have been having TV issues lately

Comment

Please reach out to our VBox Support Team when this behavior is occurring, it sounds like there may be an underlying network connectivity issue which is affecting your ability to receive service as expected.

Comment

Every time I reach out to tech support they blame the problems that I have on my equipment and in the end nothing gets solved

Comment

Since the price increase the customers should get a note stable service and have yet to get one there are a lot of problems that are addressed on a daily basis please look at sports net again there are micro freezing still

Comment

It is possible that the issue may lie with the home network. This behavior is not originating from the broadcast side currently (checked again to confirm), so there must be another barrier. If you connect your VBox directly to your modem and check these channels, are they as expected, or still problematic?

Comment

Well it seems I have to go somewhere else and watch this game this mirco freezing is not watchable let me make this clear my bill gets payed every month poor poor service

Comment

Hi,

There is a local barrier at play here koolguy, which we're very happy to look into for you. Please reach out to our Support Team so we can investigate for you. As this is not originating on the broadcast side and is unique, this is unfortunately not something which can be addressed by adjusting the particular steam in question.

Comment

I also experienced micro-freezing while watching TFC play Chicago at 3pm on Saturday April 4th. This happened on Sportsnet One (channel 28). I don't usually get micro-freezing but this was quite noticeable and it happened throughout the entire game. Right now Sportsnet One is okay, but there was definitely a problem with it yesterday between 3pm and 5pm.

Comment

Checked logs and we had some dropped frames from source yesterday afternoon on Sportsnet One, which would have resulted in this behavior. Signal returned to normal and encoding was reset at 5:30. No issues since.

Comment

Working...
                      X