micro freezing again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro freezing again

Micro freezing again today a&e please fix I am seriously geting sick of this fix your service u can't expect people to just deal with it or for u to say its not on your end

How is it this service has so many problems rogers and bell do not have problems like this if u are not going to put out a product that works properly fold up as a company and stop pissing everyone off

Comment

Yup just ignore me thanks

Comment

Hi,

Should be OK now.

Comment

Geeze man when u guys gonna fix this I have been having serious micro freezing

Comment

Not ignoring, it just takes a few minutes to check broadcast status and make corrections.

Comment

All week long has been nothing but crap for MW to watch TV fix it properly or I am canceling and going back to rogers at least there service works

Comment

Hi,

We're very sorry koolguy1122. Our intermediary cable provider (CIK) has been experiencing issues relating to a DDoS attack yesterday evening, and again early this afternoon which would have affected TV performance. This issue with A&E is related to encoding on our side and something we can address from our end. We're working on a log term solution for this and you should notice the frequency of this behavior decreases moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by koolguy1122 View Post
                  How is it this service has so many problems rogers and bell do not have problems like this if u are not going to put out a product that works properly fold up as a company and stop pissing everyone off
                  Because Rogers and Bell don't have any limits on the capacity that they offer, first of all (Well, I mean I guess they theoretically do, but no artificial limits the way that VMedia and other resellers have to deal with. Back in the day, running into capacity issues during prime time was SUPER common, even with the big guys).

And second of all - Rogers TV is cable, so wouldn't be affected by internet issues the way that IPTV is. And Bell's IPTV offering (Fibe) travels through its own dedicated connection to the modem (a separate, private vlan) that doesn't have to worry about regular internet traffic interfering with it. VMedia TV comes straight in over the regular ol' internet, and as such is subject to dealing with lots of other potential traffic issues as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X