FREEZING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREEZING

We KNOW already......V MEDIA has been saying sorry for a year now, and continues to say it (an empty apology) so I'm sure we'll here it more while V Media assures us that it's the fault of Roger's, CIK, and the man on the moon.... but they are working on it. Watching the Formula One race today.... Froze at lap 1..... Returned at lap 7only to freeze up again until lap 10......just in time to break to commercial......Great race.....Just wish I could watch it.....REALLY REALLY GETTING PISSED THAT I PAY V MEDIA EACH MONTH IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SAY SORRY

I complained this morning about RT chan 188 and so far it has not been fixed. Since then Chanels 26 CBC, CTV 62, Cottage 277,41 Slice and 62 CTV News.
    I think if you start to check back on these vmedia forum you will find nearly all the channels are freezing some time or other.
    I think it is time for George Burger to get involved with these problems.Too many blame games are going around. Server encoding, Rogers/Cik problems
    when the internet seems perfectly ok speed wise. Firmware 1.9.88 was supposed to fix some of these problems but it now seems to be getting worse.
    Need more comments fro users that are affected.

Comment

RT issue is with source receiver - will be corrected Monday morning.

Comment

Well here we are at Monday NIGHT and the issue continues.....Which Monday morning were you referring to?

Comment

Past Monday morning. Still freezing all channels. So annoying

Comment

Yup. Same here. Every channel we try freezes.

Comment

Channel 45, 46 and 89 (teletoon, hgtv, diy) always screw up for me. Worse than nearly every other. I really want to watch Archer but I have been having no luck. I pay extra to get DIY and often can't watch it.

Comment

I'm watching HGTV right now ... or at least trying too - its frozen. Been frozen for over 3 minutes so far. Tried to watch The Voice earlier tonight too and it kept freezing. This almost reminds me of back at Christmas time when there were Internet speed issues. Once they were resolved in early January, the freezing seemed to stop for the most part.... vmedia - what is going on here ??? BTW, this is the third night I've tried to watch live TV with fail.

-Chad

Comment

Are you guys on cable internet? I'm not having issues, hmm. I'm on DSL15.

Comment

I'm on *********** Internet. I think it's fibre optic through the telephone line. I don't know what that's called. But the issues seem to be for all kinds of service. This syncing issues have been going on for over 5 months with my experience. Some night it's fine. Others it's not.

Comment

Last night I was having a lot of freezing using the "OnDemand" shows. Specifically, my kid wanted to watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" but it would be frozen at least as often as it wasn't. An angry three year old does not a happy customer make...

Comment

Working...
                      X