micro freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micro freezing

I am experiencing micro freezing with tsn4 when will there be an update to stop this I have had so many issues since your last update with micro freezing

I guess no one at vmedia checks the forum to fix problems with the service when is there going to be an update to fix micro freezing ????

Comment

Micro freezing AMC as well this morning TV feed stops then fast forwards to catch up with audio I am done with u clowns

Comment

Hi koolguy1122,

We're very happy to look into this for you. As this issue isn't widespread amongst all users right now, we need to investigate your specific setup and see where the barrier lies. Please reach out to our VBox Support Team, we're here to help. 1-855-333-8269.

Comment

I've had mild micro freezing all week. It was still happening as of last night.

Will accepting the vmedia offer to switch to their new provider help with this at all?

Comment

Unplug router & vbox. Plug router in, then vbox. I had micro freezing all last week. Did that not one problem since

Comment

Had microfreezing since the update...CBC hockey game tonight was unwatchable.

Comment

Working...
              X