2 hours no response for micro freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 hours no response for micro freezing

I wrote a list 2 hours ago with micro freezing problems still have problems what keep and of co.pany are u that you don't fix problems people have and don't respond to them

Hi koolguy1122,

We're very happy to look into this for you. As this issue isn't widespread amongst all users right now, we need to investigate your specific setup and see where the barrier lies. Please reach out to our VBox Support Team, we're here to help. 1-855-333-8269.

Comment

Every time I call they blame the problem on my equipment it is not my equipment I didn't not have this problem before your last update now I do on an on going basis

Comment

I am done gong to cancel going to bell satellite I have been playing the use problem on this forum for 3 weeks now obviously there is an issue with the last update

Comment

Hi,

I can give you firmware to downgrade to the previous version if you like, but as this isn't widespread it doesn't appear that FW would be the root cause of this. Have you tried going to settings (wrench) > apps > Scroll across to all > scroll down to VMedia > OK > clear cahce and clear data to see if this resolves this behavior?

Comment

Anyone wanna buy a vbox located in Kitchener screw this crap service

Comment

Why not work with support via phone. Matt is really good at helping, but I doubt he can support this issue via a forum.

I have more of an issue with CIK CABLE than Vmedia's service.

If you are using WIRELESS to connect your Vbox, unless you are living in an area without a lot of wifi, you will have issues likely.

Wireless has never worked right with IPTV.

I use powerline adaptors, and have had no issues on the current update, other than CIK Telecom's cable internet service.

You could be having an issue relating to your internet connection or the update did not install correctly on your vbox.

Bell dish can have their own issues, but that's your choice. You have to do what makes you happy. I just think you need to work with support to try to get to the bottom, not just wait 1 to 2 mins and expect it fixed without actual support's help.

Comment

Everytme I work with tech they say it's my equipment I don't use wireless I go straight to the tenda router or in this case have tryed a direct connection and still micro freezing since last update everything was working fine tech support blames problem on your equipment because they don't know how to fix the problem

Comment

Our support team will of course check internet connection first to ensure there is stable connection and and that speeds/latency are within expectation and capable of providing consistent TV service. After that though, if issues persist, we will begin troubleshooting the device itself, which can include recovery sequence, clearing cache, manual FW installation, replacing the unit, etc.

Comment

TV completely frozen now channel 109 lights on vbox tenta router and modem are blinking rapidly and TV frozen

Comment

Matt why don't u have so.done look into the account 399000942634

Comment

Hi,

There is obviously some barrier locally, which we're happy to look into for you. I'm not sure why you are so against calling support and letting us check this for you. Would you like me to schedule a support call for you? Please PM me your preferred contact time and best number.

Comment

It is actualy widespread this morning 6 o clock tv was unwatchable again. Brampton area.

Comment

With nothing running goto speedtest.net and what are your results?

Comment

ztommy we're very happy to assist if you are experiencing problems as well. There are many factors which may cause this behavior on the user side, and if we're able to speak to you while this is happening, we can diagnose where the barrier lies and take steps to ensure resolution. Anytime you notice this, please reach out to our VBox Support Team so we can help. Alternatively, you can send me a PM with your account number and best contact time and number, and we will follow up accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                              X