vbox randomly installing apps upon startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbox randomly installing apps upon startup

I turned on my vbox this morning and it is randomly installing apps upon startup and now frozen notbsute what to do worked fine last night now frozen upon app install

Nothing but problems after problems how does a service work fine and u guys roll out an update and nows its all screwed up you should compensate your customers for the lack of service you provide

Comment

Hi koolguy1122,

Very sorry for this, internal SD likely just needs to be reformatted and you'll be good as new.

1. Unplug the VBox from the power source.
      2. Locate the small reset button on the back of the VBox, which is typically between the USB ports or beside the HDMI port.
      3. Press this reset button in using a pen or similar object and hold it.
      4. Connect the VBox to power while holding the reset button in.
      5. Continue to hold the reset button until you reach an Android Recovery Menu. Once here, you can release the reset button.
      6. Scroll down and select wipe media partition and press yes.
      7. Scrol down to wipe cache partition and select yes.
      8. scroll down and select: Wipe Data & Factory Reset, and confirm by selecting YES.
      9. When the reset is complete, it will take you back to the initial menu. Select: Reboot now.
      10. Your VBox will reboot and the Factory Reset is now complete.

Comment

I'll probably be back here very soon with another problem .
        And for a piece of mind the micro freezing I was ha ing tech support did nothing but say I need a new modem which I have to buy and my own expense it worked fine before you guys rolled out the last new updates now I have yo spend 99$ to be a customer for u not sure if I will do that

Comment

Hi,

Have you been experiencing this microfreezing with the same frequency over the past few days koolguy? If there is indeed a problem with your current modem, it is true that a replacement would be in order as we wouldn't be able to account for that with application/firmware updates on the VBox. Having said that, feel free to PM me if you would like to manually downgrade your FW to a recent version and see if this resolves any of this behavior.

Comment

I am just going to ride it out I till the modem does not work anymore and go with am there service provider since I have had a lot of problems and I am not willing to spend 99$ on another moden to stay a customer for a service that does not work properly half the time

Comment

Working...
            X