guide incorrect for baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide incorrect for baseball

Why is it the guide is wrong sometimes note for sports then anything else like here is a point the bliebjays game is on right now the guide just says mlb baseball on channel 28 Sportsnet one but that is poker and the baseball game is on channel 27 Sportsnet HD and the guide says Sportsnet central why does the guide not update what is on

Hi,

We get our Guide information from a metadata supplier, will have to check with them regarding inconsistencies. Regarding the current Sportsnet schedule, what is on the TV Guide actually matches what they have on their own broadcast schedule on their website. Looks like they've maybe shifted things around last minute.

Comment

The guide was wrong for CBC (channel 6) last night. It showed Coronation Street would be on at 7:30pm. When I tuned in at 7:30, it was playing Murdoch Mysteries. On a hunch I went back to 6:30pm in the guide which showed Murdoch Mysteries. I pressed play, and it was Coronation Street!

Comment

HI Mainframer,

Thanks, will check into it.

Comment

I've noticed the guide on CTV TWO London shows CTV TWO WINDSOR's info (which is not exactly the same always) The English CPAC channel has the french CPAC info as well. It's been wrong for some time.

Comment

Thank you korey, will check.

Comment

Working...
            X