Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VBox

Hi,

With regards to the new vboxes, is there a way for us to substitute the old vboxes that we have purchased with the new ones.

Thanks,

Hi,

We are hoping to offer an upgrade option for those who have a good condition antenna VBox. We need a little bit more time to work out all the details and finalize our internal process for this. Will post back with full details once all the specifics have been worked out.

Comment

Sweet, thanks Matt!

Comment

I'm interested in this also.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I'm also interested. Thanks

Comment

same here, please advise when you have a plan

Comment

Hi,

Will post back with full details once everything is confirmed and we're ready to begin processing these upgrades.

Comment

Yep. I'm definitely interested as well!

Comment

Definitely interested thanks

Comment

@MattVMedia any word on time frame for this yet? Will there be an option to trade in/trade up at Canada Computers or mail in only?

Comment

Hi,

Sorry guys, a little delay with this program as we work on our transition to Rogers, but we will provide a trade-in option shortly for those inclined. It will only be available through us directly and is not something which Canada Computers will be able to facilitate.

Comment

hi, when can I buy the new Vbox from Canada Computers? they currently have listed a $99.99 Vbox on their website. is this the newest one? I know Vmedia is selling it for $129.99 + $15 shipping, but I would like to avoid the shipping fee.

Comment

Hi gabriel_ko,

Canada Computers is still retailing dual core devices currently. We hope that they will place initial QC order this week, and from there it depends on how quickly they ship to each individual store. It is likely another 2-3 weeks until they would be available for purchase.

Comment

i just ordered two from Vmedia. I hope they don't take too long, as I have no boxes I sold my Dual Cores to a member

Comment

Working...
                              X