vmedia...what a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmedia...what a joke

So i just received an email from vmedia telling me i will get a credit for the 2 days of complete down time...the terrible tranfer that cost me 20 bucks...and a little over a month of terrible service...the credit....
    7 bucks....7 flippin dollars....what an absolute joke...vmedia get your head out of you a $$.....7 bucks is what you think is fare for a month of terrible service...a month that you took 149 bucks of my hard earned cash...you must be joking...please tell me this is a misprint. ? Somebody from vmedia needs to contact me right now and fix this....unbelievable. ..truly pissed

Hi,

Please PM me your customer ID number, will check into this for you and see what we may be able to do.

Comment

Atleast you got an email. I was down for 2 days and haven't been reimbursed for ANYTHING!

Comment

Hi,

Salt received an email regarding a credit which was applied to his account, as he contacted our Billing Team due to the downtime incurred as a result of his transfer last month.

If you would like us to review your account, we're very happy to, and may be able to apply appropriate service credits if there was longer than expected downtime for you as well blackielox. 1-855-333-8268.

Comment

Working...
        X