CraveTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CraveTV

Hi there, we just discovered CraveTv on our AppleTV and trying to register for Watch TV Anywhere but our account number is apparently incorrect.

Is there something we are missing? Is this service accessible?

Thanks.

Hi,

You need to first add a CraveTV subscription to your VMedia TV package if you do not have one already.

You will then need to register for watchtveverywhere.ca by entering your customer ID (399000...) and using the same name and email address attached to your VMedia account. Once this is completed it will take approximately 24 hours for your CraveTV subscription to populate with watchtveverywhere.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Do you have to subscribe to a TV Package to subscribe to CraveTV? We currently only subscribe to VMedia internet.

Comment

Hi MarkandNatasha,

That is correct. You currently require a VMedia TV subscription in order to be able to subscribe to CraveTV. Should this change in the future and we are able to offer it as a standalone service, we will be happy to provide access if allowed.

Comment

CraveTV is suppose to be standalone in like 5-6 months the radio said, allowing anyone to sign up like Netflix

Comment

Yes, as of January 1st, anyone can sign up for Crave. BUT, the price will likely cost more than $4. They have said pricing details will be announced soon.

Comment

Any word when CraveTV will be available on the VBOX?
              May need to cancel my subscription until that is ready as I find I do not use it much on my tablet

Comment

Hi BladeZX

It won't be too far off, we're almost finished and plan to launch with approximately 1500 titles initially, with more being added regularly moving forward.

Still need a little bit of time to finish up and get it right, but if you do decide to cancel your CraveTV subscription in the meantime - once CraveTV is available is on the VBox you can always add it back and will have access to content right away natively (no turnaround time with watchtveverywhere required).

Comment

Just updated my Vboxes to include CraveTV and other stuff but I cannot find CraveTV on either box under the "Video" option. Both boxes say I have the latest update. I've re-booted both boxes several times but no luck.

Comment

Hi,

Do you have a CraveTV subscription? The CraveTV icon will only appear if you have CraveTV subscription attached to your account.

Comment

And cancelling cravetv - is that the same experience as when cancelling a single channel?

Comment

You can cancel CraveTV at anytime. Cancellation will come into effect at the start of the next billing cycle. If you sign up for CraveTV, you get the first month free.

Comment

Just saw this email snippet come in about cravetv:
                          We are very excited to announce that we have completed upgrades and enhancements to our
                          Dual Core VBox, which will be sent out starting today.

What about Quad Core VBox's?

Comment

This is to bring the DC (antenna) VBox inline with the update which was pushed last week for the QC VBox. The VMedia application version for both is 1.9.151. Same feature set.

Comment

Working...
                            X