Removing Theme Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing Theme Packs

You guys make it very easy to add theme packs, but I don't see any way to remove them?

Hi,

Currently the option to add and remove is only available for UChoose channels via 'My account'.
    The reason why Theme Packs can only be added but not removed via 'My Account' is because it involves higher transaction value and any mistakes made there can cause more issues when compared to UChoose.

If we are able to do it at any time in future, we shall notify everyone.

Comment

I just contacted support to remove the theme pack and they responded about not being able to see the channels and I should restart the box lol????

Comment

Hi,

You can remove theme packs by logging into "My Account" at vmedia.ca, and then choosing the "details" link in your "TV" section. On the right panel you will see an option to either add or cancel theme packs. Theme packs can be added at any time, and removal requests will be processed for the following billing cycle. If this isn't showing as expected, please PM me your customer ID agovereau and the theme pack you wish to cancel - will check for you.

Comment

That worked, thanks again Matt!

Comment

Working...
          X