VMedia SUCKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMedia SUCKS!!!

Ain't this some bull****, moving the end of the month and after dealing with customer service for THREE DAYS, i finally find out VMedia can't install in my new location because of some stupid CRTC garbage. HOWEVER! If i go on the website, punch in my new postal code, it says it's ok and takes me to the page to add the services I want. WTF VMEDIA?!?!?!? Why would you sell something you can't install??? I've been your customer since January and put up with some spotty service and done it with a smile because i was getting service at a decent price, now this??? Also you were more than happy to take my moving fee BEFORE I found out you wouldn't install in my new location, so thanks for that.

Hi,

Very sorry BStevenson. The address verification tool which we use is provided by the underlying providers, and unfortunately is not always entirely accurate. It checks for general availability, but we cannot confirm availability for certain until an order is placed and confirmed. The tool checks which services may be available within an area, but it doesn't take into account things such as new building or house having access to FTTH (which we cannot service yet).

If for any reason your new residence is not serviceable, a full refund will be provided.

Comment

Well maybe you should get on fixing that. It's pretty frustrating and pisses me off that i had to spend three days getting things sorted out and just when i thought it was all done and I'm set for my move in a week's time, i get it thrown back at me and you can't service it, now i need to wait for a refund and find a whole new provider. One more thing i didn't need when your people should have been able to tell me that in the first place.

Comment

Hi,

Unfortunately it's not something which is entirely in our control, as it is the underlying providers who provide the verification tools and they have elected to use a process which checks only general availability by postal code and not by specific service address.

We're hopeful that this will change in the future because as you've mentioned, it can be a frustrating experience to check online and see service available, but be notified by email several days later that an address isn't in fact serviceable. Very sorry for the trouble and a full refund will be issued in these instances.

Comment

Working...
        X