Freezng problem Sportsnet 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezng problem Sportsnet 27

Sportsnet keeps freezng for 30 seconds every few mins please fix trying to watch game

Hey u gonna fix this or what I am getting annoyed

Comment

Hey what dobi gotta do to get a hold of someone at this company I sent a private message I write on the forum and I get ignored what's wrong with u people

Comment

Still having same problem fix fix fix fix fix fix fix fix my problem

Comment

Thanks guys for not helping with my problem I am gonna stream it somewhere else

Comment

Hi,

Have checked and feed is up as expected, not seeing anything on the broadcast side which would cause this behavior. Are you noticing this on other channels as well?

Comment

Nope just both the sports net channels the jays game is on there is a freeze when I click on the channel and several freezes through out the game I gave up on watching it on vmedia I have another source to watch the game

Comment

It's impacting all TSN channels. I am getting fed up with Vmedia.

Comment

Hi,

Can you please play a channel for more that 1 min and check if the freezing still happens.
                  We are not seeing this issue on our end. But will help you guys to solve it.

Comment

I just have other sources to watch what I want but its pretty bad when u pay for something and it does not work properly kinda feels like a waste of money in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X