Quad Core VBox - Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad Core VBox - Netflix

Does the Quad Core VBox support Netflix 4K?

I have a 4K TV coming Friday and I just ordered 2 QC VBox's (Hopefully they are here by friday to lol)

Hi,

QC Vbox supports resolutions up to 4K. Netflix application on QC devices should support 4K where available as well. I think you need a premium Netflix subscription to access this though, not something available on their basic plan.

Comment

Originally posted by agovereau View Post
      Does the Quad Core VBox support Netflix 4K?

I have a 4K TV coming Friday and I just ordered 2 QC VBox's (Hopefully they are here by friday to lol)

Also need to hope that you have a good enough connection to stream 4K. Not a shot at vmedia, but I can only imagine how much bandwidth that would devour.

Comment

Any way to make sure the 2 boxes I ordered are shipped today so they arrive by Friday?

Comment

Depends on when you ordered them. Canada Post picks up packages at 1:30PM from our shipping center, so order would need to have been made before noon today for it to go out same day. If it was placed after, it would go out tomorrow.

Comment

Alright sounds good

Comment

Argh I ordered Wednesday they just sent the notification it's shipping today, so I won't get the 2X QC boxes until Tuesday

Comment

Working...
              X