what does the $65 install fee cover with the rogers package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does the $65 install fee cover with the rogers package

I referred a client to v media and they are asking what does the $65 include? please advise

Rogers showed up - and told my client how to live up a jack themselves and didn't do any thing.. other than bring the cable to the building and left.
    did not test the modem.. I am hoping when she calls v Media will get that arrogant prick back to do his job.

Comment

Hi,

The installation ensures that cable service is active and available at a coaxial outlet in the residence. The technician is not necessarily required to physically connect the modem, but should demonstrate that the outlet is active - if requested by the customer.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
        Hi,

The installation ensures that cable service is active and available at a coaxial outlet in the residence. The technician is not necessarily required to physically connect the modem, but should demonstrate that the outlet is active - if requested by the customer.
        so that means an outlet of the client's choice?

Comment

Hi,

Not necessarily. The technician is required to ensure that service is installed to the residence and that service is active at one outlet. If there are multiple outlets, the technician may be able to activate service to an outlet of the customers choosing (if requested during the visit) - assuming that the internal wiring for that outlet is already in place. Not all outlets in the residence may be pre-wired for service though - the technician is not required to run additional internal wiring if there is already an accessible outlet which is wired and can be activated.

Comment

Maybe a disclaimer what is included. just a thought. inserting a wire from street to home. would be a thought.
            They had jacks in the walls, tech said they don't trace wires.. my apologizes just looking for clarity .
            for the next client i recommend.

Comment

Working...
            X