Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit Guide

Hi

Probably a stupid question but is there any way to edit the guide so that the channels can be listed in a more logical order?

Terry

Hi pawseyte,

This feature is not available unfortunately. However, you can use the "My Channel" option under Options (press button with 3 horizontal lines) to only view channels that you have subscribed to. It also gives you more options to show channels under different genres.

Comment

I wish the Genre was more dynamic in the sense that if sports were playing on a non sports channel. It would take that into consideration, and show it.

Comment

Hi somedude2024,

We will have to look into this to see if it can be implemented. And even if we are able to do it, it might not come out very soon but we will make a note of it for sure.

Comment

Hi Jose

What I meant was like why can't all the TSN and Sportnet channels be grouped together. That kind of thing. When I go through the guide I see alot of channels that are not grouped together.

Comment

Hi pawseyte,

Now I see what you mean. We did a similar "edit" for Family channel, rearranged it close to other kids channels. Some channel are required to be at certain numbers. Again we will see up to what extend this can be done. Thank you for your suggestion.

Comment

Working...
            X