For what it's worth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For what it's worth...

I upgraded from the original vbox to the quad core one just the other day and I have to say this makes a world of difference!

I used to have random issues where the stream would cut out and sometimes boot me back to the channel guide, almost like the box ran out of memory. It was also pretty slow just trying to navigate through the channel guide.

Ever since the upgrade I've noticed no stream interruptions at all, and a pretty responsive UI.

Had I known the difference was this dramatic I would have upgraded a while ago.

Now I'm wondering how much of my complaining before was just because I was stuck on old hardware...

Edit: sorry wrong section!

Wish they would just release the app in the Google Play Store so we can use our own Android Boxes

Comment

Originally posted by agovereau View Post
      Wish they would just release the app in the Google Play Store so we can use our own Android Boxes
      For sure, that would be great!

Comment

There was some discussion a while back on Vmedia offering upgrades on the dual core boxes to the quad core boxes. Has there been anything new?

Comment

Hi,

There was trade in program offered on forum last October. This was limited time promotion which ran for 30 days and is no longer available.

Comment

Working...
          X