Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watchtveverywhere.ca

Good evening,
    I have been trying to get the watchtveverywhere.ca website for the last hour or so with no luck, it just times out. Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi,

I'm not able to access either, although I get a Go Daddy page that states the domain is pending renewal or deletion. Very strange. I can still log in to content sites though and enter credentials watch programming.

Comment

Hey Matt,

Just went directly to Sportsnet and am able to get the Jays game by logging in there. Good to see that we can still get in that way.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi there,
        Thought this was as good a title as any.

Registered for watchtveverywhere.ca today and have not received an activation email after 5 hours.
        Guess I won't be using it this weekend.

How long does this typically take?

Comment

Hi,

Hmmmm. Does seem strange. Typically, after you register and activate your account, it takes 24-48 hours before you'll be able to access content from channel partners, but this is the first that I'm hearing about a delayed activation email. I would give it another day or so and register again if you haven't got an email yet (check spam folder?) - you can have up to 4 watchtveverywhere accounts linked to the same TV provider subscription. They may be experiencing a problem with their automated email mechanism currently (hopefully that's all it is).

Comment

OK thx Matt.

Comment

Working...
            X