Crave + Movies + HBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crave + Movies + HBO

Do you / will you be offering the Crave + Movies + HBO option? I just added Crave on my VMedia account but it appears to be the Crave basic package. I can't find a way to get the Crave + Movies + HBO package unless I subscribe directly with them. Am I missing something?

Hello,

We have it! It's available on our website, but is in our Theme Pack section

Comment

Matt, I am assuming that some pricing is enforced by the providers. It's just odd that VMedia is offering Crave for $5.99 (good), while Crave (Bell) asks $9.99 for it directly, but then Crave + Movies + HBO Canada is $22.95 with VMedia, while it is only $19.98 with Crave (Bell) directly.

Comment

Hi,

There will certainly be discrepancies between providers with regard to channel/product pricing. Contracts are signed at different times and acquisition costs vary, overhead costs vary, plus there is a markup. Bell, of course, can be the very aggressive with their pricing here, should they choose to, as they are the content owner.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanCanada View Post
          Matt, I am assuming that some pricing is enforced by the providers. It's just odd that VMedia is offering Crave for $5.99 (good), while Crave (Bell) asks $9.99 for it directly, but then Crave + Movies + HBO Canada is $22.95 with VMedia, while it is only $19.98 with Crave (Bell) directly.
          Looks like pricing was updated.
          Crave + Movies + HBO Canada + Encore = $21.95

Crave + Movies + HBO Canada = $19.95

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes, we adjusted.

Will be updated on next months invoices for those with these packages already.

Comment

Working...
            X