Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving

I will be moving middle to end of July, what is the process for transferring my services to my new address?

It's really easy! You can set everything up from your My Account at www.vmedia.ca - there should even be a moving service banner that you can click on when you sign in.

July is a very busy period for moving, so best to submit the request 3 weeks out from your preferred installation date to be safe.

Comment

Can I choose a date if I set it up now?

Comment

Absolutely!

Comment

Thanks Matt! I setup the move but it didn't ask anything about TV service. Will this be automatically switched as well? Also I had to pay for the days between my install date and Aug 1st wouldn't I have already paid for this for service at my current address?

Comment

One more question, I got an email saying that the service I chose was not available at that address but if I go to the Bell website it is.

Comment

Hi,

TV would remain active throughout, and your July issued invoice on July 1 would only include internet service fees up to your move date, hence the prorated payment for the new address from install date until August 1.

With regard to the order status, typically we would get this reply if the speed selected is not available at this specific address after attempting to process with Bell - might need to drop down to a lower tier.

Comment

I talked with Bell and they insisted it was available. If I choose to switch to cable instead of DSL would there be fees?

Comment

Can you send me your customer ID? Let me take a look and see what options are available.

Comment

Working...
                  X