No announcement yet.

Expanding GO Apps list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can honestly tell you that when I come across an app that I cannot log into, I do note which of your competitors I could log in with if I switched. I haven't switched yet because I find it easier to stay with VMedia but if this is the way you approach these issues, sooner or later it'll be easier to go. I've already reduced the channels I have and subscribed to StackTV on Prime Video Channels.

Comment

Hello,

Very sorry if we've let you down. We try to be as transparent as possible with respect to what we offer and the features and functionality included with our service.

We do provide access to many GO services, and have enabled this feature for numerous channels based on the feedback provided by our customers over the years. I believe we have one of the most robust GO offerings among independent providers.

Which channels do we not currently offer GO access for that would be a valuable addition for you? We would be happy to consider adding additional GO access in the future, when viable and should there be demand to warrant to additional costs associated with offering this access.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
        Hello,

Very sorry if we've let you down. We try to be as transparent as possible with respect to what we offer and the features and functionality included with our service.

We do provide access to many GO services, and have enabled this feature for numerous channels based on the feedback provided by our customers over the years. I believe we have one of the most robust GO offerings among independent providers.

Which channels do we not currently offer GO access for that would be a valuable addition for you? We would be happy to consider adding additional GO access in the future, when viable and should there be demand to warrant to additional costs associated with offering this access.

Hi Matt. I would like to offer another point of view.

I have been with VMedia since August 2014. Previous to that I was with another ISP for 20 years. So VMedia is only my 2nd ISP.

Two things attracted us to VMedia at that time. Unlimited bandwidth and what we felt was comparable TV at an affordable price. Full disclosure... we are not really a record and watch later family... but we have over the years increased out use of the CloudTV and VOD services. All the bells & whistles that may come with a "premium" (not meant to offend) TV service like PVR, GO apps, watch anywhere/anytime were/are not as meaningful to us. It was the unlimited bandwidth and TSN, Sportsnet TV offerings that really grabbed our attention.

I am as much of a "tech geek" as the next person... so I do understand and appreciate your new offerings and the desire to grow your business. I have moved to the Google Chromecast and Roku TV because VMedia has embraced those technologies. But I still appreciate the roots of VMedia... IMHO keeping your prices affordable without all the extra bells & whistles.

I hope that comes across as sincere? I am certainly not trying to stifle progress and I appreciate the well balanced offerings from VMedia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chipster View Post
          Really appreciate the kind words and feedback Chipster. I think you're spot on. We've long championed choice, flexibility, and most importantly, value. Striking the right balance here is imperative and something we' remain very much committed to.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
            Hello,

The big channel I can't sign into is Citytv. That said, it's not a huge barrier as City lets me watch the latest episodes without logging in. But it makes it difficult to watch older episodes or seasons without a login.

I too chose VMedia for the Unlimited Internet. (My 3rd ISP.) While I do complain (I pay for that right,) the service overall is exceptional. But when I pay for something, I expect full access.

Comment

Working...
            X