Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN via Browser

Hello VMedia...

I am unable to authenticate to TSN tonight via my laptop (tried both Chrome & Edge). Tried clearing the cache, history, cookies, etc.

I have no problem authenticating to SportsNet, CTV. So I am thinking this is a TSN (Bell Media) thing.

Hello,

I was able to login successfully using the "through TV provider" option - although it does seem like they've made some changes very recently because there was new (black) splash screen that I haven't seen before when in browser (frequent user). Also the sign-in took much longer than usual at around 45 seconds before it proceeded to video. Certainly seems like something is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
      Hello,

I was able to login successfully using the "through TV provider" option - although it does seem like they've made some changes very recently because there was new (black) splash screen that I haven't seen before when in browser (frequent user). Also the sign-in took much longer than usual at around 45 seconds before it proceeded to video. Certainly seems like something is going on.
      Hi Matt...

I used to just click on the TSN1, 2... etc and could login... but that doesn't seem to work. It prompted me... went through the black splash screen... kicked me back to the selection screen and showed TSN1, 2... etc still locked.

So... then I just click on the "login if you're a subscriber" and that did work.

You're right... it has changed... and I did find a way in.

Thx for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
      X