CityTV on Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityTV on Demand

I have the Grand Premium package which includes CityTV for Organized Crime and SVU among others. I decided to try logging in to watch previous episodes but VMedia isn't a tv provider in their list so I'm unable to login and view on demand. Will VMedia be added? Or how do I watch CityTV on demand?

Hi larmstrong,

Thanks for your question. Currently, VMedia does not offer GO access for CityTV, allowing you to sign in to their website or application to access older episodes of programming. I believe they typically provide access to the 3-4 most recent episodes of a programme without requiring sign in, but older episodes and seasons prompt for this.

We would certainly consider adding GO access for this channel in the future, should there be sufficient demand to warrant the additional cost. I think it's important to note that GO channel access is not provided by channels for free, but is instead enabled if we agree to pay a higher price (per subscriber) for this access. As such, we have to weight the benefit of adding GO access against the cost involved.

Comment

Originally posted by larmstrong View Post
      I have the Grand Premium package which includes CityTV for Organized Crime and SVU among others. I decided to try logging in to watch previous episodes but VMedia isn't a tv provider in their list so I'm unable to login and view on demand. Will VMedia be added? Or how do I watch CityTV on demand?
      I second larmstrong. You should add city tv on demand. City tv is starting to get all the major shows (The Chicago franchise, Law and order svu and organized crime, and soon will carry the original law and order).

Comment

Hi just wondering how I can log into Citytv's website. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

VMedia does not offer GO access for CityTV, allowing you to sign in to their website or application to access older episodes of programming. I believe they typically provide access to the 3-4 most recent episodes of a programme without requiring sign in, but older episodes and seasons prompt for this.

You can see all GO enabled channels currently available here.

Comment

Working...
          X