Vmedia Appreciation Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmedia Appreciation Post

I feel the Forum is mostly talking about the problems with Vmedia and the good things never come to light. I feel we as VMedia users need to talk about the good things that Vmedia has to offer.

I have run into minor issues with Vmedia and one thing I really love about them is the transparency. If you can't get help on the support phone lines, you can always count on leshka or someone to reply to you on Forums.

One major thing that I have noticed with Vmedia is, the service is always improving.

There are forum topics opened about, Vbox features that we would like to see added/improved, Remote app improvements, so they are diligently working on improving their services. Some people may get frustrated with "coming soon" comments, but I am sure there are a lot of moving parts in the backend.

I am truly happy with Vmedia service.

Good thread. I also agree, things are sometimes slow and a little buggy, but in the past year+ Vmedia has come a LONG way a few years and they will be a mainstream alternative to the 'big guys'.

Leshka and co., keep up the good work...

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

I'm new and I'm digging it so far for the price of a latte a day I'm very happy with the service.

Comment

B-b-b-b-b-b-baby, yuh ain't seen n-n-n-n-nuthin' yet!

Check your emails tomorrow!

Comment

I also wanted to say THANKS. I have had nothing but great service (especially from leshka - thank you)

Comment

Good idea about this post!!! and yes I'm also very happy about the service. A few little issues here and there at the beginning, but it's normal. Tech Support and especially Leshka from this forum always ready to help and solve your problems. Way to go Leshka!! Cheers

Comment

I agree as well. I was bracing for extra fees when cloud tv came out (nope), extra tsn channels (no fuss, no extra fees, all HD), other new channels added all the time. Also appreciate the honesty, transparency and sincere wish to improve the product. Good job.

Comment

Hear, hear! I've been enjoying my services for over a month now and I appreciate this technology and the support and this forum.
                  Last edited by giggabotch; 11-25-2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I have been using the service, complete with 3 VBoxes, for over a year and I absolutely love the service. As others have said,I also went through some early teething pains but the team at all levels are responsive and always want to improve.
                    I am in the customer experience business and am impressed with the growth of service and improvements over the past year. I love that there is constant improvement, and that the team always listens. It would be even better if the dates promised were achieved, as they are consistently missed, but the overall experience is great.
                    Looking forward to the email George is referring to above.

Comment

When I first signed up my install with Rogers didnt go very smoothly and I wasnt a nice customer about it and almost cancelled.

I am now very glad I didnt, every time I have a problem, they take care of it right away.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

I agree, I'm loving what VMedia provides and the value is outstanding. I sometimes complain about this or that as things aren't always 100% perfect but overall I'm extremely happy. It's wonderful to see all the improvements VMedia keeps making and I can only imagine what the future is going to bring. It's also wonderful to be able to ask for improvements and see them happen! Can you imagine calling Robbers or B-hell and saying "I wish you'd make this change" and seeing it happen? No way! Keep up the terrific work VMedia and know you're doing an EXCELLENT job!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeBurger View Post
                          B-b-b-b-b-b-baby, yuh ain't seen n-n-n-n-nuthin' yet!

Check your emails tomorrow!
                          Has this email gone out? I haven't received anything and I'm kind of curious what it was about...

Comment

I got it a while back.

Comment

I appreciate that we are given extra channels in the premium package for no cost.. thank you..
                              fingers crossed the hard working staff get the IPTV services working soon.. thank you for your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                              X