Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum!

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, but not new to VMedia. Been with VMedia for almost a year now - and love it!

Sure, there are ups and downs with the service, as any start-up service will have - but still love it as it works 99% of the time :-) I'd never switch.

I have a triple play, Home phone, High Speed and TV

And your point is? By the way. How long has VMedia been around and how does it still count as a start-up service?
    Last edited by Dino; 12-24-2014, 11:43 PM.

Comment

No point, just introducing myself. I see a lot of negitivity and just want to show its not as bad as people portray it.

VMedia was founded march 2013 as per Wikipedia

Comment

I too am new to the forum.. Salutations!

Comment

Originally posted by jmcleandavis View Post
          No point, just introducing myself. I see a lot of negitivity and just want to show its not as bad as people portray it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vmedia
          Perhaps this will enlighten you more.....

Comment

Originally posted by jmcleandavis View Post

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vmedia
            wiki is far from a source to trust - since any one can post and change the info..
            besides that welcome to the forum.. glad your service has been stellar.. for the rest of us it has been less than stellar.
            either way we are hoping for vMedia to survive in a tightly controlled arena by the big telcos.. after a few years, it is safe to say they are no longer a start up..
            Last edited by sradonic; 12-26-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X