Something VMedia does not hear when it happens so here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something VMedia does not hear when it happens so here it is

Hey guys, not to speak for everyone here but for myself. It has been a good week of service. No issues outside the normal micro hiccups during the evening but otherwise solid. Keep it up!
    Yes, a satisfied customer.

Was not a flawless week for customers still on CIK. Youtube and Netflix streaming were completely blocked/un-stream-able for most of the day yesterday until it was brought up to Matt last night. It seems the whole thread has been deleted as I can no longer find the thread. I guess they don't want the bad marketing that shows basic streaming can sometimes become unavailable becomes of decisions of CIK affecting Vmedias ability to deliver internet.

Comment

Hi,

Thread was deleted because of a comment which included excessive profanity. We also delete threads after issues have been resolved. Forum isn't intended to catalog all problems experienced for an indefinite amount of time.

Very sorry for the problems experienced yesterday over CIK network with Netflix and Youtube which lead to them being unavailable for a period of time.

Comment

Working...
      X