New Vbox Coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhukJones View Post
    So anyways I need answers to a few questions before I sign up..

1. Can I get both services, TV and internet BEFORE my Bell internet is cancelled. I realize I would have 2 internet connections happening simultaneously. But I do need to wait 30 days for them to cancel if I call in today..

2. How do you get billed, can I pay at a bank or through online banking instead of having it go on a credit card? Do you get a bill?
    thats what I did.. I had rogers and vMedia at the same time.. for a few days [ just happened to workout that way], not sure how that would work with Bell unless you have a dryloop line.. as for billing they bill to your credit card simple and painless - not sure they have an alternative payment plan..

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
      it is not expected for another 3-4 months. It;s going to be faster and have dual WiFi but this is not something that would be significantly noticeable if you use it for VMedia TV and not gaming or 4K TV that it's going to support
      I don't suppose it would support Android TV so that apps are meant for larger screens as opposed to phones and tablets? This, apart from the 5GHz issue, is a (minor?) downside to the current service.

Comment

Working...
      X