Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNBC - Any idea on when it will be available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ETA? George mentioned 3rd week of september, and that has passed. Are we looking at next week, or next month?

Comment

More like next week.

Comment

It's been 3 weeks since "More like next week."
        Any progress on this?
        Getting the Golf Channel (HD) is the only thing that is keeping me from signing up.
        Thanks in advance...

Comment

10-16-2014, 12:38 PM

Bump...

It's been 3 weeks since "More like next week."
          Any progress on this?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Bump...

Paging George Burger for follow-up... Sales Aisle.

Comment

Pretty sure this channel was added earlier this week. Says so in this thread at least. HTTP: //forum.vmedia.ca/forum/tv-tech...el-improvement

Comment

Hi thanks for asking, in the middle of this hurly burly with the update this slipped by without attention. We added Golf Channel HD and MSNBC HD and CNBC, but I just checked and can't see CNBC on the lineup, so I will look into it. We definitely have it so you will be able to get your Cramer fix as soon as I get the channel up, most likely by Monday latest unless I can reach my broadcasting team today.

Comment

Hi George;

Many Thanks for getting MSNBC and CNBC . there are working just fine with slight freezing and sync/audio issues due to firmware update.
                  I noted also that Animal Planet Chan 251is advertising free for the month of December. Is it possible for Vmedia to include it for December.

Comment

Working...
                  X