The new rules start tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new rules start tomorrow.

Will Vmedias new packs be released tomorrow?

Check website tomorrow afternoon

Comment

Is it updated yet? Am i missing something?

Comment

Not yet, we're still working out packages. Haven't received all pricing information and confirmation about standalone or not from providers for some channels. We're working through it. Please check later today.

Comment

Any idea when the website will update with new options?

Comment

Originally posted by lordjakir View Post
            Any idea when the website will update with new options?
            I think Matt just mentioned it..

"please check later today" meaning likely closer to 5p or later.

Comment

Update:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be able to post changes for Theme Packs / UChoose today, as some pricing and contractual agreements have not yet been finalized and this is preventing us from offering some channels in the way we would like. Need a few days to sort out last remaining details and finalize arrangements. Apologies for the inconvenience, I know many of you have been waiting patiently for March 1 and we've tried our best to have everything in place. You should expect all channels to be available in either UChoose or Theme Packs in the coming days.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank

Oh, easy enough. Just make Premium Basic available without the any of the sports channels but otherwise unchanged. Given what everyone is changing for the Sports add-ons, this should be possible for $29.95. I'd go for that immediately

Hi Frank,

Premium Basic, Basic, and Skinny base TV subscriptions will be staying the same. What is changing is that all channels will be available in either Theme Pack, or individually in our UChoose store. This is important because previously, if you had Skinny, there was no way to add channels like AMC or TSN without upgrading to a higher package (Basic or Premium Basic). Moving forward, you will be able to add these channels to Skinny, either individually or as part of a theme pack.

Comment

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
                  Update:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be able to post changes for Theme Packs / UChoose today, as some pricing and contractual agreements have not yet been finalized and this is preventing us from offering some channels in the way we would like. Need a few days to sort out last remaining details and finalize arrangements. Apologies for the inconvenience, I know many of you have been waiting patiently for March 1 and we've tried our best to have everything in place. You should expect all channels to be available in either UChoose or Theme Packs in the coming days.

Thanks for the update Matt.

Comment

Ah, I see now

You may be able to get close to what you're after with Skinny and some addons soon though - just depends how many channels in PB you can live without. These new changes will give consumers more choice and flexibility then before. I think you'll like what we have planned.

Comment

No update yet?

Comment

6 posts up.

Comment

Would love to see the elimination of theme packs. Pick and pay for exactly what you want and nothing more

Comment

Sadly because the broadcasters don't HAVE to provide them on their own until December, I have a feeling we may not see a true PICK AND PAY until that time..

I'm not sure why they can't just offer it now to be honest.. but sadly Vmedia can only do what their agreements allow under the CRTC rules.

Comment

Are we anticipating an update this week or something more likely into next week?

Comment

Working...
                              X