Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Account upload service is not available - please fix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account upload service is not available - please fix!

The VMedia account upload service found at:

is not currently working. The page gives the message:

"This option is unavailable at the moment.
    We shall notify you via email of status udpates as soon as they become available."

Matt or Jose - please get this fixed. I tried both the phone service and the chat line and couldn't get anyone in VMedia support interested in getting this fixed.

The problem occurs with both Firefox and Chrome.

Hi,

Will check. Are you trying to upload documents for phone porting?

Comment

No, I am trying to upload a credit card authorization, which needs to be secure.

The fact that I am required to do this to authorize my own credit card because my VMedia account uses my second name (the one I normally use) and my credit card uses my first name is another sore point. I talked to "Customer Care" about this yesterday. In all my years of using the internet this is the first time I have ever been put though so much hassle in order to pay a bill to a company that I've been doing business with for over 2 years. You need to come up with a better procedure for validating credit cards.

Comment

Can you please PM me your customer ID?

Comment

I'm having difficulty as well. It appears to be stalled. The browsers native progress bar is about 1/8th through.

Comment

Hi sinckers,

Can you please PM me your customer ID? Will further look into this issue.

Comment

Working...
            X