Rai channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattVMedia View Post
    We're close. Hopefully will have some good news in a week or two regarding Rai.
    Any update on this?

Comment

I just noticed it yesterday availbale to add to your account. I purchased it yesterday and I was watching it before

Comment

Yup, we've added a bunch of exciting, new multicultural channels to our UChoose lineup

Comment

Hi Matt, whenever possible, could you take a look at Rai Italia cannel 700? It randomly skips ahead for a fractional of a second (mainily video). Can’t really notice it unless you’re watching a soccer game where cameras are constantly going from left to right and viceversa. Doesn’t really bother watching anything else, but it’s annoying during soccer game. I remember experiencing the same with bein and everything worked fine after resetting the channel. Maybe encoder? Thanks

Comment

We will take a look.

Comment

Thank you Jose

Comment

Originally posted by ducatisport View Post
                Hi Matt, whenever possible, could you take a look at Rai Italia cannel 700? It randomly skips ahead for a fractional of a second (mainily video). Can’t really notice it unless you’re watching a soccer game where cameras are constantly going from left to right and viceversa. Doesn’t really bother watching anything else, but it’s annoying during soccer game. I remember experiencing the same with bein and everything worked fine after resetting the channel. Maybe encoder? Thanks
                About my previous post above, the microskipping is still happening randomly. I'm watching a game right now on channel 700 and it's happening right now. Could you look at it please. Thanks

Comment

Better now ?

Comment

Thank you Matt a little better but still happening, less than before though. I noticed the channel was reset, but does this heppen? Encoder?

Comment

I’m not sure, we’ll have to review. I don’t think it’s encoding, maybe unstable source feed or a small amount of packet loss.

Comment

Ok thank you, keep us posted. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Just as a follow up - there was frame rate discrepancy between source and our encoding preferences, which is likely reason for this behavior. We've made adjustments and moved channel to more stable encoder.

Comment

Great thank you Matt. I will check during some games and hope the issue is gone! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X