black screen on channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black screen on channels

Well here we go again same thing has happened Ed as last week I click on a channel and the counter goes up and all I see is a black screen tryed 3 channels and black

All channels are black for me nothing is working but the time counter on the channels goes up

Comment

Thanks for the help guys guess I'll just pay for something I can't use right now this will be my last month as a customer sick of this

Comment

Hi Koolguy,

No broadcast or network related issues on our side presently - must be something local or device specific. Please reach out to our VBox Support Team so we find the barrier and get you back up. 1-855-333-8269.

Comment

Well no channels are coming up just black screen I turned it off and went out it's not working properly sick of this shit

Comment

Where are you located? I've only ever had 2 times since Jan. where the TV sucked. One was for an hour when lines were broken, and the other Rogers was down. Other than that I never have any issues. Must be the internet connection causing most of the problems. So may local internet lines they use are capped out. I am also wired in and not on wifi.

Comment

Working...
            X