Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

watchTVeverywhere.ca account creation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • watchTVeverywhere.ca account creation

    So I'm trying to watch a Show from Global TV
    it asked me to sign in with my provider account https://www.globaltv.com/signin/
    and then it seems to take me to watchTVeverywhere.ca so i can sign in/register

    but I can't register, tells me account # is invalid.

  • #2
    It allows me to register but when I log in I get this message "Sorry, your account isn't authorized to watch online content. Please check back soon."

    Comment


    • #3
      we only got tmn go implemented. We are working on adding global go content

      Comment


      • #4
        I didn't know about tmngo.ca... I just tried it out but under the registration area, after I fill in all the info and click register, it says " account wasn't found ". Leshka, any idea on why this isn't working? Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          hi. give it a day or so until it activates the account on tmngo website. works for me. i use it on xbox one now

          Comment


          • #6
            where do I go to create anywhere tv account?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sradonic View Post
              where do I go to create anywhere tv account?
              You goto https://www.watchtveverywhere.ca/register.php
              you may need to select Vmedia as your provider first.

              but it stil wont accept my account.
              Last edited by bayard0; 10-02-2014, 10:21 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                you'd need to go here https://www.watchtveverywhere.ca/index.php?s=ccsavme010
                We are in process of finalizing a scetion on our website dedicated to GO applications, including who to contact in case of support

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gabriel_ko View Post
                  hi. give it a day or so until it activates the account on tmngo website. works for me. i use it on xbox one now

                  We push our account records to their system every 6 hours. I guess it takes time on their side

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    so if you are pushing account records every 6 Hrs. my account should have been in there already?
                    but I still cant register.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Could you please PM me your account # & copy of this messageand I will check

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am looking into it

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Our side is working properly. I need your account by PM to check it against what we export to them

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bayard0 View Post
                            so if you are pushing account records every 6 Hrs. my account should have been in there already?
                            but I still cant register.

                            Please PM me your account #

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Hacksaw2085 View Post
                              It allows me to register but when I log in I get this message "Sorry, your account isn't authorized to watch online content. Please check back soon."
                              I'm seeing this same issue.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X