No announcement yet.

watchTVeverywhere.ca account creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only have TMN/HBO, A&E and History content integrated for now. If you are not subscribed to those channels, you will not be able to use it for now

Comment

So those of us with Premium Basic should have access, since we have A&E?

Comment

You should have access to A&E content.

Comment

Ok, I get "Sorry, your account isn't authorized to watch online content. Please check back soon." when I log in to watchTVeverywhere.ca

Comment

PM me your account #, I will check

Comment

I have not processed my PMs today. Pls PM me your account, I will make sure I take care of all of the PMs tomorrow

Comment

Still getting Sorry, your account isn't authorized to watch online content. Please check back soon. Anybody else is having this issue?

Comment

Yup I have that issue.

Comment

Hi,

I'm getting "Account wasn't found" - any chance we can set it up?

Comment

Never mind, it's probably because I don;t have any of these 3 channels...

Comment

Got answer today that A&E & Global Go will be fixed next week. We need to file some paperwork with them on Tuesday and should aim at making it work by end of next week

Comment

Global Go app is now integrated with VMedia. We are working on A&E and History

Comment

HI, I'm a subscriber to the TMN / HBO & TMN Encore package. When i try to watch any movie from TMN Encore library on TMN GO it says i'm not subscribed to TMN Encore and that i should subscribe in order to watch it. Is TMN Encore not fully supported by Vmedia or is an error on their part? TMN and HBO content works great on TMNGo

Comment

Gabriel, could you please PM me your account # or open ticket with support?

Comment

thank you! I PM you!

Comment

Working...
                                X