Vmedia - London, Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmedia - London, Ontario

I am considering signing up with Vmedia when I move to London at the end of June but have not been able to find any current subscribers to ask them about the service in London. I have contacted Rogers and Bell and they offer free equipment which is about the only positive thing about going with them, Tried the other IPTV guys and they were a nightmare to deal with. Can someone give me recent reviews in the area, and what is better cable or DSL internet?

I've been with VMedia for a while now in London. I was originally on the cable network but have since switched to the 50/10 VDSL package. I have no major complaints. The service has greatly improved since the beginning.

Comment

Any reason you switched to VDSL? I am assuming you use TV as well? Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I was on their network that was managed by CIK. It was not very good. So I had the choice of switching to a network they managed on Rogers cable or VDSL. The VDSL deal seemed good so I took a shot. Yes I have TV as well, works much more reliably now that I'm on a good network.

Comment

Working...
        X