Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBox Purchase

Hi

I have been renting my Vboxes for 2 years now. If I want to buy them do I have to pay the full price or do you take into account how much I have paid in rental fees?

Hi,

If you wish to purchase the devices outright, we can apply the deposit you placed initially against the purchase price and you'll only need to pay the difference.

Comment

If you are applying the deposit and I am paying the difference which would be full price should I not get a new Vbox then?

Comment

Hi,

You could, it's your choice. You are able to purchase the device you have outright, or, return your rental device and purchase a brand new device outright.

Comment

I purchased a couple of Roku devices. What address do I ship my vbox to return it?

Comment

Hi,

Hardware may be returned to the address below. Please ensure that your customer number (399000...) is clearly marked somewhere on the outside of the packaging, or on the inside on a piece of paper. Would also request that you contact our Customer Care Team by phone to inform about the impending return, so we can make a note on your account to expect this hardware.

VMEDIA RETURNS
            5255 Yonge Street, Suite 1210
            Toronto, ON
            M2N 6P4

Comment

Working...
            X