I guess they got the message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leshka View Post
    As George explained in some other thread, this delay with sending a notification out was not intentional. Because it's a system wide price adjustment that involves various historical plans, discounts, etc it took us longer than anticipated to get it sent out. Waiting another month was not an option for us either. None of our actions were on purpose or with any back thoughts

regardless - if a company is NOT in a financial position to make the "right" PR decision, in order to "better" satisfy their current base, then they should NOT be in business to begin with - no excuses - and in no way this latest decision should be acceptable by their customer base ..NOT in today's business world anyways, it won't past the smell test. we aren't in the 70's - businesses making these moves suffer in the long term cuz surely there will be other events facing Vmedia that will cause them to upset their base, its a trend cuz this is NOT the first increase or adjustment to pricing (seams like only a few weeks back they upped the TVpackages and raised their Internet packages, am i wrong?...its not a rosy picture, thats for damn sure
    Last edited by katburglars; 02-27-2015, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Illegalincrease View Post

Are you a lawyer? I didn't think so. I am, please stop spreading nonsense.
      Actually he was a Senior partner for Heenan Blaikie... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=george+burger

Comment

Originally posted by Illegalincrease View Post

Are you a lawyer? I didn't think so. I am, please stop spreading nonsense.

Wow. That's constructive. Perhaps, Mr. Lawyer, you could spread some sense? Enlighten us!

Comment

Working...
        X