Vmedia service through ***********

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vmedia service through ***********

My ISP *********** is a transmission agent of vmedia. I just want to find out if I can buy the vbox from canadacomputer then register for the service or do i have to order the vbox and service through ***********, don't want to wait for the vbox to ship and not sure which version of vbox they have, also want to take advantage of the 2 months free promotion from canadacomputers.

Just a note, I think this is a valid question and your support staff should understand what a transmission agent is and be able to answer my question. I try your live chat feature and the agent just repeatedly telling me that I MUST have internet service with vmedia to have the TV service. I ask him if he know *********** is a transmission agent or even understand what a transmission agent do with their product, if not then please transfer me to someone who know, he just hangup my chat session. Is this the quality of support service I will be getting if I do sign up for your tv service?

Aaron

You have to sign up through ***********.

http://forum.vmedia.ca/forum/main-ca...smission-agent

Whether they honor the two free months for buying the VBox at Canada Computers is likely up to them. Your best bet would be to call them to discuss it. I see no mention of the first month free promotion that VMedia offers its customers on the *********** website, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

PS, I'm jealous that you get ***********!

Comment

You have to purchase hardware through ***********. Canada computers boxes are pre- assigned to vmedia/canada computers. Two months free is also exclusive to CC and only with VMedia internet

Comment

I'm with *********** as well, and bought the box from Canada Computers. While they did not honour the 2 month free promotion, they were able to set up a vmedia account for me and I was able to activate it.
        Its a different issue that not a single channel is working after the last update

Comment

we were notified by them that 4-5 accounts have this issue. It appears that those boxes were first attempting to skip login screen and this may have caused the issue, Please PM me your account # and we are also in contact with *********** to help them resolve the issue with customers

Comment

Originally posted by leshka View Post
            You have to purchase hardware through ***********. Canada computers boxes are pre- assigned to vmedia/canada computers. Two months free is also exclusive to CC and only with VMedia internet
            I just bought this and yes it does say the extra months are free, but you have to "pay" extra, so now I am wondering why I have been lied to once more by those at CC, promises promises, and you get stuck from behind.

Comment

Working...
            X